2013年12月30日星期一

What Kind of Gift Should I Buy for My Friend’s Birthday?


long sleeve lace dress
  As my friend’s birthday is coming, it is time for me to prepare a gift for her. The most troublesome things is that I have no idea of what kind of gift should I buy at this moment. I have bought plush doll, couple accessories, album of her favourite singers and so on in the past. Gifts for sending the same person in every year should not be the same, it will show your no respect and no sincerity. As for me, I like to find special designed and unique style things as a gift for my friends to show my sincere and best wishes for them. After careful and thoughtful consideration, I decided to buy a long sleeve lace dress for her. Since she has graduated from university for almost half a year, dress style should be a little changed to adapt the working environment I think. Secondly, according to her figure, dainty and cute, I deem that this one-piece dress is very suitable for her, especially for the flower printed pattern.

  I have endowed many meanings with this long sleeve lace dress. It not only a birthday gift for her, but also a gift for her entering in society. Wish her can have a satisfying work and a bright future. This long sleeve lace dress will show your feminine temperament with a little cute feeling. This is very suitable to wear for those who have just graduated from school and begin to start a new stage in their life.

  I know that she loves to wear one-piece short dress very much and the flower printed pattern is one of the most favourite patterns. I found that when she wear this style of dress on with a fashion high heeled boots, she show me a charming image beside me which is different from her previous appearance. She shows me the great confidence and a big smile. I can’t help but sigh: clothing have such a huge magic even can change a women’s life! I believe she will surely love my gift for her.

没有评论:

发表评论