2013年12月17日星期二

Special Designed Sexy Open Toe Shoes Make You Look Charming

sexy open toe shoes
  Recently, I am finding a special designed high-heeled shoes for myself, because I think that it is the time for me to wear high-heeled shoes. Wearing high-heeled shoes is the privilege of every girl. In my opinion, wearing high-heeled shoes can help girls set up confidence and make you a good body proportion. Therefore, I would like to have a try. I surf on the Internet and browse the web page for a while, there are sea of high-heeled shoes that make me dazzling. Thanks to my friend’s help, I found my favourite high-heeled shoes in a quick time. It is a sexy open toe shoes that I love very much, not only for its appearance but also its unique design.

  This sexy open toe shoes has a plain colors that is noble and elegant. The leopard pattern on the toe part and the platform make these shoes much sexy and a little wild. This design adds some special color to these plain shoes. The most designable and charming points lie in the banding on the ankle part which is hollowed and with leopard pattern. In addition, you can see a bowknot ribbon on the front side. I think this design is very charming and show your sexy and fashion temperament completely. This special designed leopard banding can be removed according to your own like. However, this is where I love these shoes the most, and this is the highlight of these shoes.

  The design of platform can prevent you from being wet in a rainy day, and this design is very popular in recent years.

  When wearing these shoes, I feel that the length of my legs is lengthened and I seem to look in a good body proportion. As for people who wear high-heeled shoes for the first time, you should do more practices to make perfect. Only in this way, can you prevent ankle spraining.

  I love this fashion and sexy open toe shoes very much. Do you love it?

没有评论:

发表评论