2013年3月29日星期五

Cool rock punk gothic skull vertebra backbone ear cuff wrap stud clip earring


Fashion ear cuff Cool skull vertebra backbone ear clip punk studs earring ancient bronze silver. Material: superior alloy plating. 40pcs/lot we have already packaged the items to ensure fast delivery. This kind of cool rock vertebra ear cuff is competitive products, with high quality and fashionable style item.

I'm so happy with my ear cuff, it is cool and pretty and edgy all in one. It got a little heavy and sore on my ear the first time I wore it, but it has been fine since! I can wear it all day and not have to worry about it falling off. I’m so happy with my purchase.


We will pack the item by thick paper box and bubble foam bag. But sometimes due to courier's indiscreet handle, the parcel may be broken, please be alert to any broken parcel and reject to sign it when you receive it. We are guaranteeing to provide 100% satisfying service to you. So don't worry once you feel unsatisfied with the items you receive. We are always responsible and patient to your problems. We also hope you can be patient and keep in touch with us to solve any problems.

没有评论:

发表评论